When you click on the link to join a Stage TEN broadcast, you will see this screen to enter:
Note: If you wish to continue using the previous Connect client, simply click on the USE STAGE TEN CONNECT CLASSIC link.
Choose the source in which you would like connect, CAMERA & MIC, SCREENSHARE or RTMP SOURCE:
What you’ll see:
1) Front and center - Easily make changes to audio and video sources or feeds with more visible controls. To switch between feeds and sources, click the cog wheel button at the bottom of the screen to see available options.
2) Switch on the fly - Participants can now toggle between their own feed and the broadcast feed, with a single click. Seamlessly switch the main screen focus and see yourself in real-time.
3) Customize the look - Users can choose whether or not to hide the backstage chat. To close your backstage chat, simply click on the ‘X’ on the bottom left of your screen. To bring it back, click on the ‘quote bubble’ in the same spot.
4) Smooth Exits and Returns - Easily leave a broadcast once the show has concluded, using the Exit icon at the bottom right, and then Leave. You can go back into the same broadcast by clicking Rejoin.
5) More mobile friendly - Now participants can truly make your broadcast remote, using the Stage TEN Connect on any mobile device.
6) Bigger is better - We’ve introduced full screen support and have incorporated cleaner look and feel to the backstage chat.