Stage TEN lets you broadcast to multiple social platforms, and to multiple accounts/channels on those platforms.
To connect a social account, go to settings (gear icon, top right) > manage destinations > click on the social icon you want > click connect.
Here's how you can connect each platform:
- YouTube: Connect as many YouTube channels as you want (must be admin)
- Facebook: Connect your personal Facebook profile, then select all the feeds, pages and groups you want (must be admin)
- Twitch: You can only connect one Twitch channel
- Periscope/Twitter: You can only connect one Periscope account. If your periscope account is connected to your Twitter, you can broadcast to both
- RTMP: If you have a Professional plan or above, you can use RTMP to connect to any social channel or website player you like
Once you've connected the platforms you want, you'll see them listed under LIVE DESTINATIONS in the Stage TEN Pro Studio:
You can start broadcasting immediately to your connected social destinations by turning on each toggle switch.
Note: Whenever you go live, the Record Your Broadcast destination will turn on (see above). We record your broadcast in the cloud. You can access your recordings (if you have a Creator+ plan or above) by going to settings > recordings.