Stage TEN is optimized for media integration to take your show to the next level. Brand backgrounds, lower thirds and add pre-recorded video are some ways to make your show stand out. Follow these instructions to design your show the way you want.
Overlay Size Specifications
To view overlay examples, download a package of sample assets.
Optimal video settings:
- Codec: H.264
- Profile: Baseline
- Level: 41
- Keyframe Interval: 1 keyframe/second
- B-Frames: 0
- Bitrange Range: 1500-4000 Kbps (1.5-4.0 Mbps)
- Resolution (Maximum): 1280x720 (720p)
- Frame Rate: 30 FPS
- Optimal audio settings:
- Codec: AAC
- Profile: LC
- Sample Rate: 48000
- Bitrate: 96-160 Kbps
IMPORTANT: Make sure that your video clips have an audio track, even if there is no sound.
Motion Graphics & Special FX
Want to create cool animations or effects? Create a .webm file which allows for a transparent background for motion graphics. Simply follow the steps below and drag your file into the “Full Screen Overlay” box for a full screen effect or “Lower Third” box to make your names or call-outs pop.
How to Create a WEBM file: support of transparency
Note: The following workflow is specific to converting videos that were created in After Effects.
- Make sure the transparency grid is toggled on in your composition. A white and grey grid will show.
- Create your overlay
- When adding to the Render Queue, select the following settings:
- Output Module
- Format: Quicktime
- Video Output: RBG + Alpha
- Format Options: Animation
- Output To: name your .mov, then Render
The QuickTime movie file you've created can now be converted to a WEBM by using a MOV to WEBM online converter: https://www.aconvert.com/video/mov-to-webm/