Your broadcast quality is based on three things:
Anything can happen during a LIVE show. Follow this checklist to ensure you’re prepared:
1) Double check your computer and internet specs to make sure they meet our requirements for a smooth stream
2) Use the latest version Chrome and disable all non-essential extensions and VPNs
- To disable Ad Blockers extensions, click on the 3 vertical dots at the top right corner of your Chrome browser. Then select ‘More Tools’ → ‘Extensions’.
3) Connect your computer to the internet using an ethernet cable cord if possible. This can enhance picture quality and stream health drastically.
4) Plug in your computer to a power source. Your computer needs to be at its most powerful and strong!
5) Close any non-essential tabs or applications
- You should only have Stage TEN Studio open in Chrome during your broadcast. Should you need to use another browser tab, please open it in a separate window.
- Make sure the Stage TEN Pro Studio isn’t covered with another tab or application.
6) If possible, set your camera or the camera of your guests to these recommended settings:
- Resolution: 1280x720
- Frame rate: 30 FPS
- Quality: Medium, or about 80% (depending on your control)
7) Wear headphones to enhance audio quality and minimize background noise.
Now you’re ready to go LIVE! For further assistance, please email us at email@example.com or use the smiling chatbot icon on this page.