Your broadcast quality is based on three things:
Anything can happen during a LIVE show. Follow this checklist to ensure you’re prepared:
1) Double check your computer and internet specs to make sure they meet our requirements for a smooth stream
2) Use the latest version Chrome and disable all non-essential extensions and VPNs
To disable Ad Blockers extensions, click on the 3 vertical dots at the top right corner of your Chrome browser. Then select ‘More Tools’ → ‘Extensions’.
3) Connect your computer to the internet using an ethernet cable cord if possible. This can enhance picture quality and stream health drastically.
4) Plug in your computer to a power source. Your computer needs to be at its most powerful and strong!
5) Close any non-essential tabs or applications
You should only have Stage TEN Studio open in Chrome during your broadcast. Should you need to use another browser tab, please open it in a separate window.
Make sure the Stage TEN Pro Studio isn’t covered with another tab or application.
6) If possible, set your camera or the camera of your guests to these recommended settings:
Frame rate: 30 FPS
Quality: Medium, or about 80% (depending on your control)
7) Wear headphones to enhance audio quality and minimize background noise.
Now you’re ready to go LIVE! For further assistance, please email us at email@example.com or use the smiling chatbot icon on this page.