Presentations through PowerPoint are easy to do through the STAGE TEN Pro Studio with a few setting adjustments.
This article will teach you how to screen share the presentation, so the participant has full control over changing their own slides. The key is to present in a “window” as opposed to “full screen.”
Select "Slide Show" and click "Set Up Slide Show"
2. Select "Browsed by an individual (window)", and click "OK"
3. Click "Play from Start"
This will open your presentation in a window.
4. In STAGE TEN, click "ADD OR INVITE FEEDS" and then "SHARE YOUR SCREEN"
5. In the "Share your screen" pop-up, select the "Application Window" tab, select your PowerPoint window, and then click "Share"
6. Resize your PowerPoint window so that it looks good in STAGE TEN
7. Drag your screen share of the PowerPoint presentation into the Scene Builder and go live