Download and Install VoiceMeeter
Set Audio Output Device Sample Rates
For STAGE TEN to output consistent audio, ensure that the sample rate for all output devices are all the same value.
- Open Control Panel
- Click “Hardware and Sound”
- Click “Manage audio devices”
- On the “Playback” tab, for each device:
- Select the device, and click “Properties”
- Select the “Advanced” tab
- For the default format, select 48,000Hz
- Note: If 48,000Hz is not available for any one of your devices, then the next best is to use 44,100Hz (for all devices)
- Click “OK” to save the sample rate
- Click “OK” to save all device settings.
Set VoiceMeeter as Your Output Device
- Open “Windows Settings”
- Click “System”
- Click “Sound”
- From the “Choose your output device” dropdown, select “VoiceMeeter Input”
Doing this will setup your computer such that the gaming sound output will be redirected to VoiceMeeter.
Setup STAGE TEN Screen Share
- Click “Add or Invite Feeds”
- Click “Share your screen”
- For the audio, select “VoiceMeeter Output”
- Click “Choose Screen”