Step 1: Check Your Internet Connection Speed
We recommend a speed of at least 15 mbps.
Note: Ethernet connections generally perform faster and more stability than wifi or 4G/LTE.
Step 2: Check Your System Specifications
Overall, if your system is powerful enough for modern gaming, it should meet the STAGE TEN system requirements.
If you do not know how to check your system specs, here's a quick summary from WikiHow.
Note: It may be possible to use a less powerful system to create a Stage TEN broadcast. However, doing so may create quality issues with your output.
Step 3: Employ Best Practices
- Always use the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Turn off any ad-blockers - anything that blocks UDP traffic will create issues.
- Disable any VPNs in use, as they may throttle bandwidth between locations.
- Use the strongest internet connection available (ethernet > wifi).
- Close any non-essential browser tabs or applications.
- If using a laptop, plug it in and keep it fully powered throughout the broadcast.
- Do not cover the STAGE TEN Pro Studio with another tab or application.
- Using a headset will provide a better experience.